In order to make a modification to the exterior of your home, you must first submit a request and then receive an approval. The request forms can be located under the “Documents” tab above. There is a separate form for exterior painting, so please pay attention and fill out accordingly. Once completed, please submit the form to Douglas Property Management, all of their info is located on the document, or send to the ARC email address, and we will forward directly to them.
The ARC’s goal is to be a homeowner and neighbor friendly as possible! If you have any ideas or would like to see changes in our neighborhood regarding any types of exterior modifications, please reach out to our committee, by e-mail, phone call, or knocking on our doors! We welcome all feedback, questions, and criticisms!
Architectural Modifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tree removal and large-scale landscaping (Please be aware: the street trees (between the sidewalk and the street) are covered under a city ordinance. You are not allowed to remove those without a permit from the city and permission from the Board of Directors)
- Roofing Changes
- Exterior Painting, please read Appendix A
- Porches, Decks, Screened Porches
- Fences, please read Appendix B
- Please read the Design Standards for clarification
**Just a friendly reminder the Architectural Review Committee is composed of dedicated volunteer neighbors who have commitments outside of neighborhood committees. The ARC has 30 days to review and respond to your request – please be patient when waiting for an official response, but know that we strive to respond as soon as possible. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, for our sake and yours, DO NOT begin any of the requested work before receiving an official approval, as you will receive a $500 fine!!
Nichole Darden (Chair), Jenn McIntosh, Cindy Cook, Tina Vliet, and Christine Court.
Use the contact form below to contact the ARC.