After over three years of serving as coordinator of the Serenade Social Committee, I unfortunately need to step down from this volunteer position. Please consider volunteering to serve Serenade in helping organize our social events. These events typically include a Visit with Santa, Easter Egg Hunt, Fall Festival, and Summer Social. As coordinator, you will recruit volunteers to help organize these events, as well as book vendors, request reimbursements, and advertise for the events. If you have further questions about this volunteer commitment, please email email@example.com
The pool will be shut down this evening at 5:30pm for two purposes.
- The in-pool light finally gave up the ghost and has to be replaced.
- The Cyanuric Acid level has reached it maximum safety limit and must be lowered to 50ppm.
Both require a partial draining of the pool and then refilling with new water.
Both will be accomplished at the same time and pool will reopen Wednesday once water level is back up to the skimmers.
Volunteer(s) Needed: Cupcakes with Kindergarteners
Will you have a Kindergartener this fall? Serenade traditionally hosts a meet and greet for upcoming Kindergarteners right before school starts. We need an upcoming Kindergarten parent or parents to volunteer to coordinate this event. This involves:
1. Reserving the cabana on your selected date through Douglas or finding a home to host the event
2. Creating a Facebook event for the event in this Serenade FB group
3. Emailing the hoa board to request that the event details be posted on the Serenade website
4. Coordinating refreshments, activities, etc
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!