If you would like to have your graduating senior’s name on this year’s banner, please email their name and school to email@example.com TODAY (Wednesday). Please reach out to neighbors and let them know. We don’t want anyone left out!
We love and are proud of our Serenade graduates! If you have a graduating senior that you would like to add to the banner, please email their name and school to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER than April 25. Spread the word to your neighbors so that no hard working senior gets left out!
There are a few dates to note, so get out your calendar!
- April 20-21 Neighborhood Yard Sale
- Adult Social, April 21. Come to the Cabana at 7:30 and bring your favorite vintage and a cheese plate to share.
- April 25, Deadline for submitting your graduate’s name to the banner (Email serenade.hoa.board @gmail.com)
- Adult Social Committee Meeting, May 10 at 7:30. Email Paul at email@example.com for the address
A big “Thank You!” to the Communications Committee for publishing our spring newsletter. Check your front door if you haven’t received yours. A digital copy can be accessed by clicking on the “Committee” tab on the website. Just scroll down to the “Communications Committee” section to find the link.
We will be doing our Neighborhood Garage/Yard Sale in conjunction with the Woodstock City Wide Yard sale being held the weekend of April 20th.
Serenade Neighborhood Garage Sale Dates/Times
–Friday, April 20th 8am-1pm
–Saturday, April 21st 8am-1pm
RSVP to this event so we know who is interested and can place directional signs as needed. Please see the “Serenade Subdivision of Woodstock” Facebook page or send an email to the Communications Committee to RSVP.
Any questions or to RSVP…. email the Communications Committee
Come join your neighbors for an evening of
WINE, CHEESE & FUN
Saturday, April 21st @ 7:30 in the evening
Serenade Pool Pavilion
– Bring your own favorite vintage and a cheese plate to share.